1. Is Stampavie a retail only store? How can I buy your stamps? [Answer]
2. How can I create an account and obtain information about prices, minimum quantities, etc? [Answer]
3. How are your products bundled and what is the minimum quantity per product? [Answer]
4. Can I download stamp images for my store to save time? [Answer]
5. Are your stamps clear stamps or rubber stamps? [Answer]
6. How can I find project examples made using your stamps? [Answer]
7. What is your minimum order amount? [Answer]
8. Do you have a first order minimum? [Answer]
9. I own a store in Canada. Can I order through your US sales representative? [Answer]
10. How can I find out shipping costs? [Answer]
11. What are your delivery times? [Answer]
1. Is Stampavie a retail only store, and if so, how can I buy your stamps?
Stampavie manufactures and distributes to retail businesses only. As a non-retailer, you can view Stampavie products on the Stampavie website and find stores which stock those products in the store locator.
2. How can I create an account and obtain information about prices, minimum quantities, etc?
As a retailer, you can create your account online using the new account form. Your account information, such as VAT number if your are an EU-registered business, will be checked for errors and your access activated when everything has been verified.
Price information is visible when logged in using your retailer account. The minimum order quantity is only EUR 75. This and other information such as payment options can all be found in our general terms and conditions.
3. How are your products bundled and what is the minimum quantity per product?
Our stamps are bundled in packets of 4 units. Each stamp is individually packaged with full-color insert card, unique SKU, EAN-13 barcode and slot for POS wall display.
Stamps can be order from 1 bundled unit upwards, meaning 4 stamps minimum per design.
4. Can I download stamp images for my store to save time?
Yes, you can find a download area in the information zone once logged in using your retailer account. This area contains images of all our products, as well as banners and other useful artwork.
5. Are your stamps clear stamps or rubber stamps?
Our stamps are all made from highest quality photopolymer in the USA. Our stamps are deeply etched and provide superior image stamp quality, do not require pre-rubbing of the inking surface of the stamp and cling perfectly to acrylic blocks.
Cheap, imported clear stamps are made from silicon to imitate photopolymer, with inferior results and loss of adherence over time. Learn more about different types of clear stamp.
6. How can I find project examples made using your stamps?
Our design team regularly posts great project examples on our blog as well as on their own personnal blogs. You can find our blog here.
7. What is your minimum order amount?
Our minimum order is only EUR75 or USD100 for orders in North America. To know how much this is in your local currency we recommend using a currency exchange site such as www.xe.com
8. Do you have a first order minimum?
No, we don't practise a first-order minimum which we believe discriminates against smaller retailers.
9. I own a store in Canada. Can I order through your US sales representative?
Yes, Canadian stores can order through our US sales representative in Texas or through local distributors in Canada.
10. How can I find out shipping costs?
Shipping costs are calculated automatically by weight. To discover shipping costs to your delivery address, simple load up your basket and go to checkout where on the second page (shipping) you will be able to see shipping costs without actually passing the order.
11. What are your delivery times?
Delivery times vary from countr to country. In France deliveries take around 2 days, within the EU anything from 3-5 working days. Outside of the EU, deliveries take approximately 5-8 working days.